Thursday 29 March 2012

WHAT QUALITIES DO FRANCHISORS NEED?

WHAT QUALITIES DO FRANCHISORS NEED?

When I got into business I wanted to physique a company, which helped people and provide a product and service that people loved and were willing to pay for; one I would not have to sell or convince anyone of. primary which people actually wanted to promote and enhance their pursuit of happiness. I found its perfect service that everyone wanted again where sales were not definitely chief at all. In adjunct I found the way to allow my team to reap the rewards of delivery of that relief to its masses.

Franchising accomplishes imperforate those goals for me. Franchising is its hardest business in the World. you have to be a coach, a psychologist, the lawyer, a strategic planner, a king, a marketer, a janitor, the grandfather, sounding board, also a mentor. The pressure is on besides if you make a mistake licensed is no single to blame, it is all on you. People give you their scene savings; real people who have real families, real needs besides need to make active money. If you undervalue your competition, miss a market opportunity, pick the wrong franchisees, you can destroy everything you've combined. the stakes are high; but honest is rewarding and challenging. Do I have any complaints, no? Would I do it again? HELL YES. since the right Team I will exertion to hell further back. also I may have to, judging by the incessant litigation and over curb in our civilization today.

Ray Kroc was useful to name his book "Grinding material Out" since which is exactly what its about. My hat goes off to those greats who came before me. Most people bequeath never experience what they have, what I have, or have the perseverance to see it through. As i clear up their biographies, the similarities are so close to home it is eerie. Most people give up deserved before they succeed. i can't because we am not allowed to quit, I promised myself that slightest on in my sports dodge as the long distance runner, later in fundraising since non-profits, monopoly college besides in business.

I remember once I rode a bicycle from OR to Mexico to betterment money for Special Olympics. I did it in six days. i remember being so tired, so cold in the rain pushing my bike because we couldn't last any farther until I made it to my goal owing to that day. Later in that ride I nearly froze shaking so prime I could not hold the bike straight, but again refused to quit. Refused to give up. I think we froze the inside of my throat that inceptive sunrise after riding non-stop through its cold during 20 degrees plus the wind bleak factor created by peddling during 30 mph, it still hurts to this day. I would not give increasing then or ever again. we kept remembering my favorite quote "Winners never quit and quitters never win." I later added to that mention "You can never lose if you never quit." This is similar to the saying; If at boss you don't succeed, try, try again. It makes you proud of our past leaders with their revered quotes of Perseverance, Press On again Never, ever, ever, ever, ever give up.

Why did I start my franchise company? Because I saw something no one else saw. I see a market everyone larger denies exists; went alien to prove it exists. We helped others reach their dreams to own their own bustle. Without having to endure what we have. I already did it for them. Our team would not let down those willing to go its extra distance. we will help them find a way if they are serious again they desire in, we will body embodied out. And so our mantra became literally to boldly go and to never surrender. ropes this day and age those are the qualities you need if you wish to franchise and you probably need the million in start-up capital too. There is no easy approach. Think on this.

"Lance Winslow"-If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think stifle Lance; WorldThinkTank| site wttbbsWorldThinkTank| site wttbbsrelated articles for; coffee drinker statistics

No comments:

Post a Comment